The purpose of consulting is to solve the problems posed by the client. And they will be different for each organization.
Consulting from Daro Exclusive:
- analysis of the state of affairs in a business analyst company;
- development of recommendations to improve work efficiency;
- introduction of technological innovations to optimize labor;
- reorganization of the company's divisions, or rather the planning of its new structure;
- work with the organization's personnel, its training;
- management consulting.
When to use consulting services ?!
- There is not enough capacity. For example, the company does not have a lawyer on staff, but there is a periodic need for legal services. In this case, the consultant will help you complete the task.
- Launching a new project. The consultant will help to assess risks, think over business processes, etc. His participation will help to avoid mistakes and organize the activity in an optimal way.
- Reorganization of the company's divisions. An objective view from the outside will help you to correctly redistribute functionality and responsibilities.
Lack of efficiency. The project can't reach the planned profit level in any way? A specialist will help you understand why.
Crisis situations in the organization. They become the starting point for increasing efficiency, but only in the case of competent management. An external consultant will help you find and eliminate management errors.
Consulting is a fairly large-scale field of activity, which is why it will be more convenient for you to send us a commercial offer with a description of the required service.
Service quality and speed