Pharmacovigilance specialists of Daro Exclusive provide high-quality, and most importantly, correct services for registration and assessment of medicines in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. Collection, processing and submission to the regulatory authorities of messages on the safety of medicinal products, as well as the provision of information on the safety of medicinal products to the authorized state executive bodies.
2. Monitoring of official periodicals, medical literature, medical websites for the safety of drug use.
3. Preparing responses to inquiries from authorized federal executive bodies on drug safety monitoring.
4. Conducting consultations with consumers and healthcare workers by phone and e-mail on the use and in cases of adverse reactions when using medicinal products.
Registration of medicines:
1. Preparation and submission to the authorized executive body of the registration dossier for the medicinal product and changes to it, materials and samples in accordance with the established requirements.
2. Carrying out work on the state registration of medicinal products and amending the registration dossier.
3. Preparation of responses to inquiries from authorized federal executive bodies in the course of state registration of medicinal products, confirmation of state registration of medicinal products, amendments to the registration dossier.